The working principle of the electromagnetic vibration exciter is similar to a loudspeaker whereby an electrical conductor is moved by the action of electromagnetic force in the magnetic field. The force to accelerate the moving part is generated by the balance between driving current and magnetic flux. Therefore, by controlling the driving current, one can control the vibration generator. The maximum acceleration level of the electromagnetic vibration exciter is determined by the maximum current and the loading. At low frequency, displacement of the moving part is restricted such that the acceleration will not reach a high level. The resonance frequency of the moving element is set higher than the upper limit of the frequency range. The performance of the vibration generator can be reflected by the chart that displays the maximum acceleration under different frequencies. By using a log-log plot, the restriction of displacement can be expressed by a straight line with a slope of 6 dB/octave.
The General Formula for calculating force vector of vibration systems: Force(N) = Mass(kg) x Acceleration( m/s² or g) F=MA
Mass = Shaker Armature + device under test + fixture (vertical table/slip table with driver bar)
EV series of electromagnetic vibration testing systems simulate the vibration environment under the laboratory condition and test the impact strength as well as reliability of various vibration test applications. In the laboratory, with the aid of the vibration testing system, simulations of reproduction of sinusoidal, random, resonant search and dwell, classical shock and road models, etc. can be achieved. It is essential for product quality assurance, new product research, and development.EV series of electromagnetic vibration testing system is specially designed to meet the need for long time operation. Vertical and horizontal vibrations can be achieved by the installation of vibration resistant base. The standard platform is equipped with a high-efficiency airbag shock isolation device so that the vibration transmitted to the building can be minimized. There is no need for an additional foundation in most of the cases.
A complete set of vibration testing system is composed of the shaker, power amplifier and vibration measuring control system, in accordance with the relevant national and international standards (such as MIL-STD, DIN, ISO, ASTM, IEC, ISTA, GB, GJB, JIS, BS, etc.) to provide technical support for establishing product quality inspection.
1. The rugged suspension system and linear motion guiding, strong carrying capacity, good guiding functions, high stability.
2. Load center airbag with high static stiffness and low dynamic stiffness, strong carrying capacity, perfect performance on amplitude variation.
3. High-efficiency D class power switching, 3-sigma peak current, low power consumption, and minimum harmonic distortion.
4. Quick self-diagnosis with safety interlock, high safety reliability.
5. Airbag shock isolation device for vibration platform without the need for additional. foundation, perfect reproduction of vibrational wave, and reduction in vibration transmittance.
6. Horizontal and vertical expansion platforms for different applications.
7. Simple controller operation.