An anemometer is a device used for measuring the speed of the wind and is also a common weather station instrument. An airflow anemometer combines a propeller and a tail on the same axis to obtain accurate and precise wind speed and direction measurements from the same instrument. The speed of the fan is measured by a rev counter and converted to a windspeed by an electronic chip. Hence, a volumetric flow rate may be calculated if the cross-sectional area is known. In cases where the direction of the air motion is always the same, as in ventilating shafts of mines and buildings, wind vanes known as air meters are employed and give satisfactory results.
- Air Velocity & Temperature measurement
- Max/Min/Average/Current reading
- °C /°F temperature unit selection & five units of air velocity: M/s, Km/h, ft/min, Knots, mph
- Data holding, storing and deleting function
- Manual/Auto power shut off and wind chill indication
|Wind Velocity Range :
|Wind flow range :
|CMM: 0-999900 m³ /min
CFM : 0-999900 ft³/min
|Air Temperature Range :
1 x Anemometer
1 x User Manual
Note: This product is certified with CE, FCC and RoHS.